Winter Tournament

Each year our school has a winter tournament where you get to play 1 of the 3 sports (Soccer, Netball, Rugby) I chose soccer. I have a great team and I think we're going to do well. 

We have been practicing On Mondays and Wednesdays. So far I have learnt to kick the ball in the air without using my arms and hands. 

I am quite good in the goalie position but I prefer to be in mid-field.

Lately I have been biking to school and now I am a lot fitter than I used to be. If I continue to do so then I think I will do really well.

Image result for soccer ball

Comments

  1. Sad news everyone. I didn't make it into the soccer team. =( . I am doing hockey now. I have experience, but that's from 6 years ago. I have a better chance of making it into the team next year, as it is my last year at Te Pahu School. I will keep updating on how hockey is going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Survey