Boy-Overboard- Book Reveiw

Image result for Boy overboard
(Image From http://www.morrisgleitzman.com/boy-overboard.htm)
I never ended up getting to it, but here is my boy overboard book review. I read this book in term 1. It was really interesting. My favorite parts were when Bibi was going outside and playing soccer with the others when she wasn't allowed to, when they were trying to leave the country, when they did leave the country, and when they were on the boat to Australia. I enjoyed reading this book, it was really interesting and I learnt a bit more about refugees.

This book is about a boy named Jamal and his little sister Bibi. They both like soccer, and are really good at it. Their dream is to become soccer stars, but soccer is illegal in their country (Afghanistan). However, this does not stop them. They continue to follow their dream, which leads  them to Australia. There are many things they have to face for their dream to come true. Will they be able to follow their dream? Or will the government find them? Can They make it to Aussie? Read the book to find out!

                              This a really great book and I recommend it to you. 



                                        This is what it says on the blurb of the book:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Survey