Maths

Image result for maths

Image from http://bratislava.learn.nae.school/course/index.php?categoryid=

This year in maths I have improved on my times tables a lot. I just need to work on the 7 & 8 times tables. I am not very good at them and I need to improve on them. I have enjoyed doing algorithms and working out large multiplication problems by shortening the numbers (See below). I have also improved with division and enjoy working on it.


This week I learned how to solve large multiplication problems by shortening the number down to make the equation easier to solve. Example:

13 x 23=?
Working:
10 x 23= 230
3 x 23= 69
230 + 69 = 299

I am really enjoying maths. I am excited to do fractions next week because I  am quite good at them.
Image result for maths


Comments

Popular Posts

My Survey