Creative Writing - Disgusting Feet

We have been doing a lot of creative writing lately. Last week, we got given an image ugly feet and had to write about it. 

This is what I wrote:

Feet. Never perfect. Always smelly and yuck. No one likes them. And do you think that our feet are bad? Well, the other day I came across a witch, and her feet were horrid. They were a pale, green, colour like mouldy mozzarella, and smelt of rotten meat. Trust me, you’d never want to meet her. And when you meet her (If you meet her) you’ll regret wanting to do so. 

Her feet are bony and covered with warts and blisters. She never bothers washing her feet, and if you mention feet,  she says she is ‘too busy making her potions’. 

 If you look closely (Though I’m not sure you’d want to) Then you can see things like dirt, dust, and dead insects jammed up her toenails. Mud is caked in the sole of her foot, but she doesn't seem to care about it, so I asked her “Not to be rude, but do you ever clean your feet?” And her reply was “I don’t know what you mean”

Do you still think the people around you have ugly feet?

I think this is Ridiculous. We should love our feet and be happy that we aren’t like witches. So give your foot a big, sloppy, kiss, and know that your two friendly little helpers are greater than those of a witch.
_________________________________________________________________

I liked doing this writing. I found it quite easy because I had an image to write about.

I enjoyed writing this because it is fun to add gross parts and see what my readers thought about it.

 I thought that the challenging part in this writing was describing it well to make it sound gross.

Comments

Popular Posts

My Survey