Market day

Market day is an event that happens every two years in Te Pahu school. Market day is where students can go with a buddy or in a group to make something and sell it to the community (Which is why it's called Market Day). This year I am going with my friend Rylan . Rylan and I have called our stall Dusk Desserts. We will sell brownie and banoffee pie on the night. My classroom has the oldest students, meaning that we have the privilege of selling food. 

To get an approval from the student council of Te Pahu school, we had to tell them what we are selling, what our names are, what our stall name is, how much money we will make, how much money we will spend, and what we will contribute our profits to. Here are our answers to these questions:

We are Rylan and Campbell
We are selling brownie and banoffee pie. The brownie will be served with whipped cream and a strawberry.
 Our stall name is Dusk Desserts 
We will be spending about $70
We will earn about $300
We will give the money to the cancer foundation.
I thought it would be a good idea to sell banoffee pie and brownie because they are both a kind of dessert, and most people in my class are making dinner.

I also thought it would be good because dessert is yummy, and it links up to my hobby as well.


I will post again after market day.

Image result for brownieImage result

Comments

Popular Posts

My Survey