Term 3 - What's coming up

Related imageTerm 3 has begun, and there are quite a few events that are happening. 


Speeches:

We have started planning our speeches, and speech day will be in 5 weeks. Our speech has to persuade the audience something. I am not quite sure what my speech topic is going to be yet, but I might do an update on it soon.


Cross country:

Last term we started doing a few laps around the field, but this term we have been practicing doing the real course; in the paddock. It was quite a jump up from doing the field, but I'll get used to it.

I have also been doing practices outside of school. I usually do home practices in my paddock, but last weekend I went for a run on the karamu walkway with my dad and my sister.

Inquiry: 

Our Inquiry for this term is electricity. We have already started getting into it and we watched a video about it. 


Science fair:

I am one of the 7 people from class going to the Waikato science fair next month.  I hope I do well.

Leadership:   For term 3 and 4 we are going to have new leadership positions. Soon I'll post to say what position I get and what I have been doing.

Snow trip:

Last term I posted about the Te Pahu Challenge: Snow trip. I am excited to go because I have never been to the snow before. The snow trip is on Monday 21st of August.

I can't wait!




Term 3 Is going to be a busy term!



Comments

Popular Posts

My Survey